★ 73 design

☆ episode 73's alter design ego. this blog will be full of my own personal design insights, pet-peeves, ideas, discoverings, accomplishments and rants. if this kind of thing isn't up your alley, please follow all exit signs and have a nice day.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

some photographs

Here are some photographs I took of my guitar. These were part of my final display project for my Intro to Photography class at Walla Walla College.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


~enjoy

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

Very nice... Good contrast, excellent composition, I like! But, you stole my chiseled negative holder... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home